…of being sick and tired?
You are definitely not alone if you are feeling a need to breakthrough…
- Breakthrough from being underemployed or unemployed to a life of passion and days filled with fulfillment.
- Breakthrough from a loss left by the drop of a judge’s gavel.
- Breakthrough the income ceiling your business seems to have bumped into.
What would your life be like when …
- You assemble a treasure chest of activities to achieve peak performance?
- You create a system for on-purpose thinking, on-purpose action, and on-purpose results?
- You develop a step-by-step plan to move from mess to success?
How would you feel when …
- You’re finally unstuck, out of that hole, back on track and making daily progress on your wants and desires.
- You’re clear on your business strategy and the income streams are full and flowing.
- You get the luck that others seem to get.
- What am I doing today to be the person I want to be?
- Are the choices I’m making today leading me toward or away from my goals?
- Am I spending more time reading about success stories and ideas or sitting in front of the TV watching mindless sitcoms?
The fact that you are reading this tells me that you want more for your life and you are willing to do what it takes to make it happen.
Connecting to your greatness –
Well, it will take your breath away.
I accepted the challenge to develop the Breakthrough training program because I was in a dark, stinky hole – unemployed, divorced, broke, an aging parent to care for, kids to raise by myself, and starting a business.
Maybe you’re in one of those holes right now.
Like yours, my struggle lasted for years and it seemed like only more darkness at the end of the tunnel. My light was burned out.
The pain was sharp and deep. Some days I couldn’t move. I was stuck – so deeply stuck. Wedged into darkness I had never experienced before.
Oh there were days when I blamed everyone else and pointed fingers at others. There were nights I couldn’t sleep because of the overwhelming pain.
Reason for sadness? Definitely
Cause for despair? Absolutely not!
I wasn’t going to give up or give in to the pain. That’s not my nature. One day, I just decided “Enough is Enough”. If I want out of that hole; if I want my life to change; if I want to make a difference then it’s up to me.
It was up to me to make this happen. New choices – New behaviors – New habits. I may have been alone but I knew I didn’t have to climb alone. I found the people and used the tools. Want to know who and what I started with, click here – www.breakthroughsteppingstones.com